Expanded Regulations Concerning Course Assignment to Topic Areas
The examinations committee passed a regulation extending the already in place default regulations for assignment of courses to topic areas. These rules will be in effect, until a final regulation can be added to the examination regulations document.
- Every course offered at the faculty of computer science (Bachelor and Master level) can be assigned to Fundamentals of Computer Science.
- Every course offered by an engineering faculty (MB,VST,EIT) can be assigned to Fundamentals of Engineering.
The old regulations still in place are the following:
- Each Master of FIN course that is not assigned so far will be assigned to “Methods of Computer Science”.
- Each Master level course of any engineering faculty that is not assigned so far will automatically be assigned to “Technical Specialization”.
- Each course of the FWW / FHW that is not assigned so far will be assigned to “Human Factors”.