As of summer term 2019 some changes in the study and examination regulations for DE and DKE take effect. The changes in admission requirements are in effect for the application period for winterterm 19/20 starting March 2019.
The examinations committee passed a regulation (14/18) extending the already in place default regulations for assignment of courses to topic areas in Digital Engineering. These rules will be in effect, until a final regulation can be added to the examination regulations document.
- Each Master of FIN course that is not assigned so far can be assigned to “Technical Specialization”.
The old regulations still in place are the following:
- Every course offered at the faculty of computer science (Bachelor and Master level) can be assigned to "Fundamentals of Computer Science".
- Every course offered by an engineering faculty (MB,VST,EIT) can be assigned to "Fundamentals of Engineering".
- Each Master of FIN course that is not assigned so far can be assigned to “Methods of Computer Science”.
- Each Master level course of any engineering faculty that is not assigned so far will automatically be assigned to “Technical Specialization”.
- Each course of the FWW / FHW that is not assigned so far will be assigned to “Human Factors”.
In summer term 2018, the Data Science Master DKE offers fewer courses in some areas, due to exceptional circumstances. To assist the students who are now in the 3rd semester and prepare for their master thesis, the following arrangements are offered. If you are in your second semester, arrangement (4) applies to you. If you are in your first semester, it is advisable that you take a bit less courses now and more in the next term.
NOTE: These Arrangements are ONLY valid for courses and exams taken in the SUMMER TERM 2018!!!